- All participants and tournament staff are required to take a rapid antigen test by the Organising Committee before the first round on 27 March. Exceptions are those who have a negative test at arrival (antigen or PCR) not older than 48 hours.
Participants arriving on 26 March must present their negative test to the organisers at the reception before check in of the hotel where they are staying. If they do not present a negative test, they must sign up for the next day’s testing schedule between 8:00 and 13:00.
- Tournament Medical Staff may decide on additional Rapid/PCR test in special cases, symptoms, tracing of close contacts (of a positive case) and according to the Slovenia health legislation.
It is strongly recommended to all National federations to make a test (Rapid/PCR) to their delegations one day before departure (vaccinated or not vaccinated members of the teams).
B. Personal Safety Measures:
- Face Masks are obligatory in the playing hall under the current conditions during the round which will be able to put off during the game while sitting in their position. Arbiters and rest officials/staff in playing hall shall be always with face mask. Surgical, Cloth masks or plastic covers of face can be used by players/arbiters. Chief Arbiter after an advice of the medical staff may oblige a player to use a face mask during all game in case of symptoms or close contact with a positive case.
- Screening for Acute Respiratory Infections. Participants shall inform the organizing committee for any health symptoms (fever, cough etc).
- Walking restrictions in the Playing Hall: It is highly advisable to not allow any unnecessary walking of the participants in the Playing Hall.
- Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizers should be hanging at the Entrance of the Playing Hall as well as the Exits of the Toilets, Smoking Areas and any additional needed areas for the participants.
C. Safe Playing Environment:
- Adequate ventilation of the closed spaces:
- Open space or open windows that provide adequate supply of the fresh air is the best.
- Ventilation system that provides adequate circulation of the air inside the closed hall.
- Daily disinfection of the touched surfaces in the Playing Venue:
- Open Area where one can be allowed to take off the mask.
- Doctor’s Room/Isolation rooms where one can wait for the arrival of medical services in case anyone feels sick.
- Hand Sanitizers at designated places with clear directions of use.
- Safety Protocols and Special Rules and Regulations hanging in clearly visible places.
D. Additional state protocols upon entering Slovenian border and other restrictions during the tournament shall be also applying according to the Slovenian law:
As of 19 February 2022, restrictions due to Covid-19 no longer apply when entering Slovenia. This means that the RVT (recovered/vaccinated/tested) condition no longer has to be met at the border and travellers will no longer be ordered to quarantine at home.
You can find more information on next website: https://www.gov.si/en/topics/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/border-crossing/